Store Detective – London, All Areas
As a Store Detective you will be responsible for creating a safe and secure crime free working and shopping environment within area of responsibility. The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, with the ability to maintain a strong relationship with retail management and teams across their area.
The successful Store Detective will need a keen eye for detail as you will be required to undertake covert patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment operating procedures. As a Store Detective your duties will include but are not limited to: Identifying incidents of customer theft, completing required paper, reports, and administration in full for both the client and Kings, identify and escalate potential incidents resulting in financial loss and protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference.
We are looking for a candidate to always support and ensure best practice is enforced in their area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information. The ideal Store Detective will have experience and understanding in fair trading and competition rules which relate to their work.
Essential requirements for the job
- SIA licence or valid SIA training certificates are preferred but not essential
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector
- Access to personal transport is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to use smart phones and log reports online.
You will have access to the following benefits
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
- When KST carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.