Security Supervisor – Aylesbury
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The job description has been discussed and agreed that the job description and person specification accurately describe the post.
To support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment, and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst maintaining a quality service at all times.
- Monitoring access and egress
- Booking visitors / contractors on and off site
- Conducting searches on employees
- Required to liaise with the client along with KST control
Be receptive to the client’s concerns and complaints and take a personal interest in resolving any issues that you become involved in.
Work to the assignment instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the client’s and the company’s quality procedures.
Comply with and report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with company guidelines.
Make the required check calls and booking on/off calls.
Support the organisation in any way deemed necessary as required by the company operational Staff
Ensure that equipment issued to the contract is maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements at all times and where supplied, protective cases are used on all relevant equipment.
Be correctly dressed in full uniform, as required by the client and that any shortfall in issue is communicated to the appropriate line manager as outlined above.
Set and maintain the highest personal and professional standards as an employee of KST and adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues and clients.
- Must have excellent speaking and written English / communications
- Valid SIA Licence
- Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in the Security Sector is essential
- Flexible availability
- 1 Year supervisory experience
You will have access to the following benefits
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
- When KST carry out the recruitment process we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.