Key Purpose of role:
We are currently looking for permanent supervisor for a busy & fast-paced logistics site in Daventry. Conducting searches and managing security for a large national delivery company.
Security Supervisor – Kilsby, M1 Juction 18 Dirft
Shift patterns: 4 on 4 off shift pattern – nights only
Salary: £10.92 per hour
Start date: ASAP
To support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment, and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst maintaining a quality service at all times.
- Monitoring access and egress
- Booking visitors / contractors on and off site
- Conducting searches on employees
- Required to liaise with the client along with Kings control
Be receptive to the client’s concerns and complaints and take a personal interest in resolving any issues that you become involved in.
Work to the assignment instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the client’s and the company’s quality procedures.
Comply with and report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with company guidelines.
Make the required check calls and booking on/off calls.
Support the organisation in any way deemed necessary as required by the company operational Staff
- Must have excellent speaking and written English / communications
- Valid SIA licence
- Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in the Security Sector is essential
- Previous Experience in Door Supervisor work is preferable
- Flexible availability
- 1 year supervisory experience
You will have access to the following benefits
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool.
When Kings carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.