Security Officer- Snodland
To support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst maintaining a quality service at all times.
- Monitoring access and egress
- Booking visitors / contractors on and off site
- Required to liaise with the client along with Kings control
Be receptive to the client’s concerns and complaints and take a personal interest in resolving any issues that you become involved in.
Work to the assignment instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the client’s and the company’s quality procedures.
Comply with and report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with company guidelines.
Make the required check calls and booking on/off calls.
Support the organisation in any way deemed necessary as required by the company operational Staff
Ensure that equipment issued to the contract is maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements at all times and where supplied, protective cases are used on all relevant equipment.
Be correctly dressed in full uniform, as required by the client and that any shortfall in issue is communicated to the appropriate line manager as outlined above.
Set and maintain the highest personal and professional standards as an employee of Kings Security and adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues and clients.
- Must have excellent speaking and written English / communications
- Valid SIA license
- Clean Driving Licence
- Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in the Security Sector is essential
- Previous Experience in Door Supervisor work is preferable
- Flexible availability
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.