Security Officer- Sherburn
As a Security Officer you will support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment, and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst always maintaining a quality service. You will ensure security processes and functions are followed.
We are looking for a Security Officer who has excellent time management and organisations skills. To enable them to complete day-to-day duties, which include but are not limited to: Patrolling and securing the area, monitoring CCTV, responding to alarms and emergencies.
The ideal Security Officer will have a personal interest in resolving issues that they are faced with and thrive off being accurate in all duties, documentation completion and providing the highest quality in procedures they follow. Whilst working here with us at Kings Security you will be required to complete check calls and book on/off during your day-to-day duties.
As a Security Officer you will be required to follow various initiative including fire prevention, traffic control, accident investigations and monitoring access and egress. Report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with company guidelines. We are looking for a candidate who takes pride in their appearance and professional standards, with the willingness to adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of their work.
When Kings carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities’ employer.
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
Essential requirements for the job
- SIA licence or valid SIA training certificates are preferred but not essential
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector
- Access to personal transport is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to use smart phones and log reports online.