Security Officer Nights – Seasonal Fixed term 4 months contract (Winwick)
Each year we need to recruit additional temporary resource to assist our client who is a UK leading logistic company through their busy peak season. This extra work will be for 4 months from late September through to late December. If you are looking for temporary work then this is the job for you.
Seasonal work is from late September to late December 2021
Shift patterns: 36 hours per week, 12 hour nights shifts
Salary: £10.25 per hour
· Holiday entitlement will be accrued during service and paid at the end of the working period if not used
· Uniform provided
· Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
To support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst maintaining a quality service at all times.
· Monitoring access and egress
· Booking visitors / contractors on and off site
· Conducting searches on employees
· Required to liaise with the client along with Kings control
· Be receptive to the client’s concerns and complaints and take a personal interest in resolving any issues that you become involved in.
· Work to the assignment instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the client’s and the company’s quality procedures.
· Comply with and report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with company guidelines.
· Make the required check calls and booking on/off calls.
· Support the organisation in any way deemed necessary as required by the company operational Staff
· Ensure that equipment issued to the contract is maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements at all times and where supplied, protective cases are used on all relevant equipment.
· Be correctly dressed in full uniform, as required by the client and that any shortfall in issue is communicated to the appropriate line manager as outlined above.
· Set and maintain the highest personal and professional standards as an employee of Kings Security and adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues and clients.
· Must have excellent speaking and written English / communications
· Valid SIA licence
· Knowledge and Experience
· Previous experience in the Security Sector is essential
· Previous Experience in Door Supervisor work is preferable
· Flexible availability
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.