Security Officer – Avonmouth
A successful Security Officer will support the contract, ensuring that the client’s premises, equipment, and staff are protected in accordance with the Assignment instructions, whilst always maintaining a quality service.
We are looking for a Security Officer who is receptive and has a personal interest in resolving issues that they become involved in. You will have a strong organisational skill and the ability to record accurate documentation, in line with both the client’s and company guidelines. You will ensure all equipment issued is maintained and used in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements.
As a Security Officer you will be required to adhere and report on all Health and Safety issues in accordance with Company policies. Your duties will include but are not limited to: Monitoring access and egress, booking visitors/customers on and off site, conducting searches on employees, patrolling and liaison with the client along with Kings Control. You will also be required to make check calls and book on/off calls.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their appearance and dress in full uniform/PPE and remain professional. You will adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues, and clients.
When Kings carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities’ employer.
- Must have excellent speaking and written English / communications
- Valid SIA Licence
- Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in the Security Sector is essential
- Previous Experience in Door Supervisor work is preferable
- Flexible availability
You will have access to the following benefits
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
- When KST carry out the recruitment process we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.