Security Officer – Avonmeads
We are seeking outstanding Retail Security Officer for the Security Personnel Division to be based at a LIDL supermarket chain.
Location: Avonmeads, Bristol
Pay Rate: £9.12 per hour
Hours: Various shift patterns available – day shift only including weekends
Key Job Responsibilities
· Act as a visual deterrent
· Displaying excellent customer service skills
· Patrol the shop floor
· Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
· Protect stock against theft and damage
· Responding to client emergencies
· Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
· Providing reports as necessary
· Complete daily store checks
Essential requirements for the job:
· SIA License
· Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible availability
· Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential
You will have access to the following benefits
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.