Retail Security Officer – SAMSUNG
Shift Patterns: 18 hours per week Wednesday & Friday
Pay Rate: £9.25 per hour
Location: Cabots Circus, Bristol
Key Purpose Of The Job
We are seeking an outstanding Retail Security Officer to be based at a Samsung Experience Store. This is an opportunity to join a well respected and innovative security company.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Act as a visual deterrent
• Displaying excellent customer service skills
• Patrol the shop floor
• Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
• Protect stock against theft and damage
• Responding to client emergencies
• Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
• Providing reports as necessary
• Complete daily store checks
Essential requirements for the job:
• SIA licence- Door Supervisor or Guarding
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible availability
• Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector
• Knowledge and Experience
• Ability to use smart phones and log reports online.
What we offer
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible working pattern
• Pension Scheme
• Health Care Cash Plan
• Discounts and vouchers
• Free SIA licence renewal
• Uniform provided
• Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.