Retail Security Officer – London, All Areas
As a Retail Security Officer, you will act as a visual deterrent to prevent stock loss and theft. We are looking for an individual who displays excellent customer service and time management skills. The successful candidate with provide a safe and secure environment for staff and customers.
The successful Retail Security Officer will patrol the shop floor to protect stock against theft and damage and complete daily store checks. You will be required to respond to client emergencies in a timely manner and liase with police and local crime reduction agencies when needed.
The ideal Retail Security Officer will thrive in ensuring they are organised and disciplined in their day-to-day activities. You will be vigilant and confident in confronting challenging situations when needed.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Act as a visual deterrent
· Displaying excellent customer service skills
· Patrol the shop floor
· Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
· Protect stock against theft and damage
· Responding to client emergencies
· Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
· Providing reports as necessary
· Complete daily store checks
Essential requirements for the job:
· SIA License
· Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible availability
· Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential
You will have access to the following benefits:
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
- When KST carry out the recruitment process, we shall recruit as an equal opportunities employer.