Project Coordinator – Fixed Term
Key Purpose of the Job:
Temporary Contract to December 2025
Coordination and administration of tasks related to the high-profile POL IP upgrade project to be completed within the set timeframes with a high level of accuracy supporting the project manager in the day-to-day delivery of the project.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Being a point of contact for the customer and engineers – liaising directly via e-mail and telephone.
- Development of relationships with key customer and suppliers, all project stakeholders.
- Responsibility for supplier invoicing and assisting with stock and credit control on account queries.
- Working with Project Manager to address, identify and resolve issues affecting customer service and project delivery plus profitability.
- Updating database and keeping information up to date.
- Logging and closing of calls up to authorisation required status.
- Allocation and distribution of equipment in liaison with warehouse team.
- Liaising with various departments within KST business stakeholders to create reports on timescales, deadlines, and cost for the project stakeholders.
- Liaison of Installation and Service departments to make sure jobs are complete within timeframes and quality standards set by customer.
- Handling enquiries from customer and liaising with the relevant department to resolve.
- Working from various databases.
- Working with the project manager to ensure all project milestones are met.
- Any other reasonable requests from management.
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety, and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy.
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Managing and collating site installation audit reports and uploading into client’s project portal.
- Attending daily update meetings with Kings project manager and delivery team ,ensuring reporting is kept updated to reflect real time project progress.
Essential/Desirable requirements for the job:
- High level of numeracy, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to meeting the demands of key customers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work on an individual basis as well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non- technical clients.
- Excellent use of written and spoken English language
- Customer facing skills
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Company Health Care Plan
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Development Opportunities
- Referral Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Benefits Programme including shopping vouchers and discount; up to £1,200 a year on reals savings for everyday needs
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool.