Patrol & Response Officer (Bradford & West Yorkshire)
Location: Bradford & West Yorkshire
Job Title: Patrol & Response Officer
Hours: 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift patterns including day/nights/weekends
Key Purpose of the Job
To provide mobile patrol response services to various Kings Security sites, responding to alarm activations, providing support and back-up at various assignments and in accordance with the requirements of the Assignment Instructions provided on site.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. To use a company vehicle to provide mobile response for various Kings sites within a designated area.
2. Respond to alarm activations and support static guards whilst on site, (if applicable)
3. Liaise with customers whilst on the site with regard to security or other problems relating to the assignment. To ensure problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
4. To complete Event Response Sheet, the Guard’s Report Book (if applicable) or other relevant documentation during each tour of duty and to report any security matters to the response centre.
5. To ensure quality of service provided matches customer requirements, Company standards, and in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
6. To deal with problems brought to your attention by the customer and to inform the Response Centre.
7. To ensure own training needs are identified and that line management are informed.
8. Visit customer’s premises to act as a visual deterrent and report anything suspicious
9. Patrol customer’s premises both internally and externally to provide a pro active deterrent
Essential requirements for the job
· Knowledge of security operations, preferred but not essential as full training given.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to write clear and concise reports.
· The ability to remain courteous at all times.
· To remain vigilant and alert at all times.
· To work calmly and professionally under pressure.
· Computer Literate and confident using technological equipment
· Valid UK Driving License (clean preferably)
Salary: £8.91-£9.75 per hour
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.