Intelligence Call Handler
We are looking for people with excellent customer service, response and resolution skills to be the represent our specialist IMAC (Intelligence Management and Analysis Centre) Alarm Receiving Centre as part of a team to achieve an impeccable delivery of service.
You will be the first point of contact for a round the clock alarm & CCTV monitoring helpdesk representing the business and our values. You will operate and monitor all inbound calls, live security systems, CCTV and intruder alerts to a high professional, accurate and effective standard.
Our data intelligence center is a high responsive round the clock service which means we have operators work for both days and nights.
You will be working 4 days of 12 hour shifts 7pm – 7am with 4 days off on a rolling rota ensuring you get consecutive days off for an excellent work life balance. Our office has excellent motorway and commute links with the benefit of free parking nearby.
A permanent position in a very secure industry offering £18,000 rising to £19,000 after successful probation per year along with company benefits &, pension.
• Responding to inbound customer calls professionally, quickly and effectively
• To provide an efficient and courteous telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
• To operate and monitor control room systems to 100% accuracy
• To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate format
• Ensure all queries are undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice
• To receive and disseminate intelligence/information to the security and law enforcement community in a timely manner
• Recognizing, reacting & escalating incidents for both emergency and non-emergency calls and alarm activations
• To identify and report equipment failure.
• Implement and act in accordance with the organizations information security policies
• Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
• Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
• Obtaining, assessing and accurately recording comprehensive information from incoming calls to facilitate proper assessment, thus enabling rapid deployment of appropriate resources
• Experience in a call centre/helpdesk environment
• High attention to detail
• Able to work on multiple computer systems
• Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• Able to establish and maintain customer rapport
• Team player
• Ability to manage workloads and work under pressure
• Ability to work within a continually changing environment
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.