Door Supervisor – Barnes Hill
The role will involve :
- Overseeing customers entering and leaving the premises
- Adhering to the door policy of the client.
- Welcoming customers into the premises in friendly manner, with a strong customer focus
- Ensuring a safe and pleasant environment for our customers
- Observing situations to prevent them from escalating
- Prevent glassware and bottles being removed from the premises at all times
- Dealing with any challenging situations in a professional and discreet manner
- Being an ambassador for the Company.
- Being well presented and groomed.
Essential Criteria :
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Door Supervisor capacity in a social club environment
- Must hold a current SIA License (please disclose all modules covered in training)
- The successful candidate must be available to work any 4 Evenings out of Seven
You will have access to the following benefits:
• Healthcare Cash plan
• Life Assurance
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Employee Discount Platform
• Paid uniform
• Paid SIA renewal
• Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.