Distribution Security Officer- Coventry
We are seeking an outstanding Security Officer for the Guarding Division to be based in Coventry. Hours will cover different shift patterns incorporating nights and weekends. An experienced officer with excellent communication skills, computer literate and ideally used to working closely with clients. This is a responsible position and it is important that you are a team player. You will need to hold an SIA Guarding licence as a minimum . With a five year checkable work history.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Running the control hub, using radio to communicate with the client’s staff, key holding and issue management.
- Monitoring Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm System.
- Co-ordination of locking and unlocking of buildings.
- Management of car park activities and other duties identified by the client on an ongoing basis.
Essential requirements for the job
- Smart and professional appearance
- Respect for diversity
- Be customer focused
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- Computer literate
- SIA Guarding Licence
Desirable requirements for the job: Knowledge and Experience
Pay rate is £7.95 / hour , Avge 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.95 /year
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.