Corporate Security Officer (Leeds)
Job role: Concierge Security Officer
Location: Leeds LS1
Shift: Mon-Fri days 08:00-18:00
Site: Corporate office
Key Purpose of the Job
The role’s purpose is to provide an effective and efficient interface between the client and the Security company, to ensure Company Policies and Procedures are implemented at all times.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Front facing job role in a corporate private office reception
· To monitor all staff and visitors entering the premises.
· To carry out regular security patrols of the offices.
· To ensure Health and Safety Risk assessments are site relevant at all times.
· To ensure compliance with all Health and Safety and Quality Policies, including completion and submission of all appropriate documentation and reports.
· To ensure identified site specific security equipment is available on site and maintained in good working order at all times.
· To monitor and evaluate security standards for site.
· To ensure compliance with the company’s and site specific health and safety policies.
· To ensure you are aware and comply with the client’s evacuation, fire, bomb scare and other emergency procedures.
· To identify and develop safer and efficient working practises for the client
· To assist the client in security related matters
· The job-holder will have a high standard of general education, a pleasant manner, and must be competent in written and oral communication in English. They will need to have IT and keyboard skills to a good standard.
· Candidates will show the capability of understanding and sensitive management, good personnel management skills, and an ability to deliver quality services to clients.
· Innovation with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills with an ability to analyse on -going situations are essential.
· The job-holder will need to show a Positive approach to the role at all times.
· We expect job-holders to be methodical and accurate in their approach to the task in hand, being flexible/friendly in their attitude.
· Excellent communication skills
· SIA licence holder
·Discretion is an important asset working in this private office.
·Excellent communication skills needed
You will have access to the following benefits
- 25 Days holiday
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
- Paid uniform
- Paid SIA renewal
- Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and also have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.