Contract Support Administrator
Key Purpose of the Job
Delivery of excellent customer service both internally and externally to our customers. By ensuring that all administration tasks related to the role are completed in a timely and efficient way. Supporting and working collectively with other colleagues and management. This is a temporary role which would be ideal for a candidate looking for flexible working or a student during the summer break.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Using the telephone to make pre planned appointments for engineer visits.
- Being first point of contact for customer- liaising directly via telephone.
- Ensuring all paperwork and data is keep up to date.
- Updating database and keeping information up to date. Creating and closing down jobs.
- Working from various databases
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy.
- To support actively always, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Be flexible in terms of task that need to be carried out daily
- Be able to prioritize and ensure urgent tasks are completed timely
- Any other reasonable requests from management
Essential requirements for the job
- Office administration experience
- Team player and level-headed
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel .
- Excellent use of written and spoken English language.
- A professional approach and attitude at all times reviews with the customer.
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to help others if and when required.
Desirable requirements for the job
- Proactive approach to meeting the demands of key customers.
- The ability to manage a high workload ensuring tasks are managed in level of priority.
- Experience in all Microsoft products
- Experience in a similar role
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.