- Provide an initial response to incoming information and enquiries fully recording events conforming to the IMS drop down system.
- To answer incoming internal and external calls ensuring internal customer service standards are met
- To be fully conversant and apply all procedures as set out in IMAC manuals completing entries for events in compliance with the procedures
- To receive and disseminate intelligence/information to the security and law enforcement community in a timely manner
- To contact emergency services when required
- Operate emergency response centre equipment and systems, ensuring efficiency in communications
- Alerting management and the customer of any apparent linked incidents.
- To carry out other such duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the role
- To provide a positive experience for customers ensuring prompt and accurate information is captured.
- Any other reasonable requests from the IMAC Managers.
- Assist Cencon, CCTV and Alarm monitoring teams with alarm calls using Sentinel Alarm monitoring equipment or any other equipment as required and to cover break and meal periods
- Process alarm calls.
- To become fully conversant with all IMAC operations and be able to assist in any role as required under the direction of the IMAC management team.
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.