We offer all of our staff core training in six different modules: health & safety, customer service, fire awareness, first aid, ISO 27001 and manual handling, while encouraging job specific training and qualifications including Trailblazer and CSMP.
Our two state-of-the-art training facilities offer the latest digital AV presentation equipment and 20 mobile desks with pop-up PCs.
The Kings Training Academy supports:
- Industry leading engineer product training
- Apprentices, trainees and engineers attaining the new Trailblazer standards
- SIA and manned guarding training for all appropriate staff
- Core competency programme, including health & safety, customer service, fire awareness, first aid, ISO 27001 and manual handling for all staff
- Microsoft skills training for all staff
- Senior managers through PRINCE2 (foundation and practitioner)
- IOSH training for all relevant staff
- Accredited qualification sponsorship available for all staff