Fire and Security Training Academy
It is a priority for Kings Secure Technologies to be at the leading edge of best practice in the Fire & Security industry. The Kings Training Academy, delivered by security provider Skills for Security, gives our employees a clear career path and route to becoming fully trained, more confident and giving them long term prospects in the industry.
Our two state-of-the-art training facilities offer the latest digital AV presentation equipment and 20 mobile desks with pop-up PCs.
The Kings Training Academy supports:
- Industry leading engineer product training
- Apprentices attaining the new Trailblazer standards
- SIA and manned guarding training for all appropriate staff
- Microsoft skills training for all staff
- Senior managers through PRINCE2 (foundation and practitioner)
- IOSH training for all relevant staff
- Accredited qualification sponsorship available for all staff
About Skills for Security
Working closely with employers, their mission is to improve both the skills and standards of professionalism in the security industry, by providing access to high-quality training courses and qualifications. Skills for Security offers training, specialist services, information, advice and guidance to employers, employees and trainers in the private security sector.
For more information about the Kings and Skills for Security partnership, click here.