Waking Watch Fire Safety Services
Our Waking Watch Team will focus on Fire Safety and includes Fire Wardens, Watchmen, and Marshals. The team is highly qualified and skilled officers who have a duty of care to be vigilant, pro-active and to spot any changes which may compromise the safety of your respective sites.
We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and dedication to providing the highest quality service bespoke to our clients’ needs.
How does waking watch work?
All fire watchmen are qualified and accredited to provide an effective response to any fire related issues on site.
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
With the help of Quidvis, we can provide clients with a bespoke fire risk assessment to tackle any fire safety issues on site.
REAL TIME INFORMATION
Quidvis and our SaaS platform DYMENSiON provide client access to real time reports and RA’s to ensure safety of staff and site 24/7.
BESPOKE AND FLEXIBLE
All our clients have the option of a tailored approach with waking watch – this can be developed continuously throughout the contract.
We offer the following to complement our service:
- Site specific risk assessment
- Digital client access to our Security Intelligence Platform, DYMENSiON, allowing the relaying of real-time information between the control room and guards
- Communications with the local Fire Brigade
- Ongoing training, plus accreditation training by an examining body
- Tailored approach according to the needs of the client, 24/7
GRiD already provides this service to a large range of premises, often residential high-rise buildings where recent events have focused the fire dangers and concerns of commercial cladding at the forefront, but also low-rise buildings and commercial properties.