Stream video in real-time from any location and scan for elevated body temperatures. A fast and effective way to protect your team when they need it most and an ideal solution for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, warehouses, distribution centres and commercial buildings.
Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from approximately one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact and allowing screening of large numbers of people at a time.
- Any object with a temperature above absolute zero emits a detectable amount of radiation
- Thermal cameras with high temperature accuracy can help detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever
- It takes only one second for a thermal camera to detect temperature of a person
- Large numbers of people can be screened at a time
- Thermal cameras feature non-contact temperature measurement from about one meter away, avoiding unnecessary physical contact
For your copy of our information pack, simply fill out the form below.