Site Fire Risk Assessments
At KST, we understand that gaining the correct advice is paramount when it comes to achieving compliance for fire safety within your building.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) requires a fire risk assessment to be carried out and the relevant records produced and kept for all premises with five or more employees.
KST group company, QuidvisRisk can provide a fire risk assessment tailored to your building or business to guarantee you comply with the law when it comes to fire safety.
By using QuidvisRisk you will be getting the most comprehensive Fire risk reporting and risk management solution on the market.
All assessments are delivered on QuidvisRMS, providing the best reporting and risk management solution available. Read More
- Estate and property report analysis
- Evidence-based risk reporting and analysis
- Most at Risk Property reports
- View robust audit trails for all risks
- Compare current FRA against previous years
- Download and view FRA in a dynamic pdf
- Remedial work and supplier management
- Assign jobs to internal or external contractors
- Certification and work order management
- Upload policies and procedures by property
- Access report 24/7 from anywhere
- API, for integration to internal systems
KST and Quidvis provide all their assessments using the QuidvisRiskApp which ensures our assessments are comprehensive, evidence based and consistent. Please contact us now for more information.
See more product videos here.