Leasing with Kings
In association with Shire Leasing Plc, Kings is now offering leasing options for your business equipment needs.
- No major upfront costs: Don’t let a purchasing budget hold you back. Leasing removes the need for significant outlay, allowing you to put your cash to better use
- Pay as you earn: Get use of the equipment immediately, without having to find the full sum up front. Only the first rental is normally required to begin the agreement and it is usually taken by Direct Debit
- Fixed payments: Lease rental payments are fixed, which makes budgeting and forecasting easier
- Protect existing lines of credit: Leasing protects your existing lines of credit such as bank loans and overdrafts
- Easy upgrades: Business equipment is always evolving. At the end of the agreed term, you can upgrade to state-of-the-art equipment
Simple to Set Up
It couldn’t be easier to set up a leasing agreement, just follow these steps:
- Call for a quote
- Provide details and apply over the phone
- Once credit checks are cleared, documents will be sent to you via email*
- E-sign the document and return
- Equipment delivered and lease begins
*Subject to application, credit and Shire Leasing’s terms and conditions.
Who is Shire Leasing?
- Shire Leasing PLC provides competitive rates and great support when offering business finance options, making them the preferential and recommended business lease provider of Kings Secure Technologies
- Shire Leasing is the largest independent funding house in the UK, specialising in leasing specifically for business critical equipment in the B2B market place
- An innovative and agile company working with manufacturers, resellers and distributors since 1990
- Funder with an own book portfolio of circa £100m to support UK SMEs, as well as relationships with a strong panel of investors which allow for deals to be brokered if necessary
- Credit decisions in as little as 4 hours, so you can continue with your growth plans with minimal delays