Kings Secure Technologies Gains JOSCAR Registration
Kings Secure Technologies, a leading provider of specialist services within the fire & security industry, is pleased to announce that it has achieved accreditation to the Joint Supply Chain Accreditation Register (JOSCAR). This enables Kings to further broaden and grow its relationship with key manufacturers within the Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space divisions, ensuring Kings is above necessary standards expected in such a highly complex service sector.
The JOSCAR Registration Mark is valued by the largest purchasers in the defence community and indicates that our organisation has gone through the rigorous process required to demonstrate its commitment and credentials to the industry.
There are many benefits for being JOSCAR registered. These include:
- Easier Regulatory Requirement: Comprehensive, accurate and regular updated insights into third party risk
- Single Source of Truth: Thousands of third parties in a single, searchable, reportable and easily accessible and user-friendly system
- Reduced Procurement Timescales: Instant access to third party information, reducing the time required to qualify new suppliers or renew contracts
- High Quality Validated Information: All third-party information is checked in accordance with a consistent, objective and continually updated process
- Cost and Resource Efficient: Costs are shared amongst community members, significantly reducing the cost of an in-house solution
- Peer Networking: Access to the combined experience and resources of other members in the community with shared goals and challenge
JOSCAR (the Joint Supply Chain Accreditation Register) is an accreditation system and collaborative tool for the aerospace, defence and security sectors. The system was established following an initiative led by ADS Group and includes a growing number of prime contractors as registered buyers together with the MoD. JOSCAR is a cross-sector community which reduces the time, cost and resources and duplication needed to provide information to major buying organisations. To learn more, visit: https://hellios.com/joscar/