Service Engineer- Preston
Service and maintain intruder, CCTV and access control systems, working in accordance with the current standards
Key Job Responsibilities
- Servicing and maintaining various intruder, CCTV and access control systems.
- Understanding the clients’ needs and fulfilling all jobs required
- Working within a team covering a geographical area
- Working towards and exceeding maintenance and fault finding targets.
- Being part of an on call rota within your team.
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Any other reasonable requests from management
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Essential requirements for the job
- Highly Experienced Engineer across a wide range of panels, minimum 5
- years experience
- Knowledge of relevant standards
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of various intruder panels, eg galaxy, menvier & scantronic.
- Clean driving license
- Live local to the geographical area
- Network/IP based product experience
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.