Security Officer- Stanford-Le-Hope
Key purpose of the Job
We are seeking outstanding Security Officers for the Security Personnel Division to be based at Prestigious distribution site. Hours will cover different shift patterns incorporating days, nights and weekends. An experienced officer with excellent communication skills, computer literate and ideally used to working closely with clients.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Providing an efficient and effective Security Service for our customer ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained at all sites
- Reception and gatehouse duties, recording of visitor details
- Control of access and egress of lorries, staff and visitors
- Co-ordination of locking and unlocking of buildings
- Performing random staff searches
- Patrols of the inside of premises, management of car park and external patrols
- Respond, in a timely fashion to all incidents requiring Security intervention, in a calm and professional manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client
- Assisting with on-site issues and any additional requests made by management
- Monitoring the Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm Systems
- Understanding of and adherence to Health and Safety regulations with responsibility for the Health & Safety welfare of colleagues alongside their own
Essential requirements for the job
- Smart and professional appearance
- Be customer focused
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills
- Computer literate
- SIA Guarding License
Desirable requirements for the job
- Transport to be able to get to the site as there is no public transport to this location
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.