Retail Site Support Officer- London
About Kings Security
With its HQ in Bradford and offices in London and Scotland, Kings provide a comprehensive range of fire and security services to premises of all sizes. A series of acquisitions on top of healthy, organic growth has seen the company develop into the UK’s largest independent security services provider, employing over 600 staff nationwide.
•To deliver innovative security products and services
•To positively contribute to the communities and society in which we live and work
•To champion the ethos that crime and anti-social behaviour should have consequences
•To assist and support law enforcement and the authorities in creating a safe and crime-free society
•But above all, to make a difference.
Job Role: Retail Security Officer
Hours of Work: 8-10 hour shifts between the hours of 10am and 9pm. Day only, including weekends. Average of 40-45 hours per week
Pay Rate: £ 8 p/h
Location: London- all areas
Key purpose of the Job
We are seeking an outstanding Retail Security Officer for the Guarding Division to be based at a well known supermarket chain. This is an opportunity to join a well respected and innovative security company with excellent career prospects.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Displaying excellent customer service skills
- Patrol the shop floor
- Providing a safe and secure environment for staff and customers
- Protect stock against theft and damage
- Responding to client emergencies
- Liaise with the police and local crime reduction agencies
- Providing reports as necessary
- Complete daily store checks
Essential requirements for the job:
- SIA licence or valid SIA training certificates are preferred but not essential
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Previous experience in the Retail Security Sector is preferred but not essential
- Access to personal transport is essential
- Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to use smart phones and log reports online.
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhanced training and CCTV Training
- Flexible working pattern
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Discounts and vouchers
- Child Care Vouchers
- Free SIA licence renewal
- Life Insurance
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.