Marketing and Bid Manager- Bradford
Key Purpose of the Job
Manage marketing and events across the business as well as responsibility for managing the bid process and stakeholders to prepare winning bids and maximise sales.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute marketing strategy in line with company growth objectives as set out by Sales and Marketing Director.
- Develop a digital marketing plan for the business to raise the overall profile of the organisation.
- Research and report on industry news and developments so that market intelligence can be distributed and acted upon commercially.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, carrying out competitor, market and customer research (existing and new), understanding the landscape of the market and competitor activities.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for their website, email campaigns, sales collateral, corporate literature and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Manage marketing campaigns with sales activities measuring results.
- Social Media Management-Post updates, monitor competitor social media profiles and research key hashtags and online events.
- Manage external agencies and measurement of performance.
- Creation and publication of regular marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Define and implement KPIs to measure lead generation and campaign performance, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of specific campaigns and their return.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing strategies.
- Arranging company events, workshops and seminars that are attended by customers and staff and coordinating logistics and attendance.
- Produce and circulate monthly marketing and bid report to the Sales & Marketing Director so that there is an accurate record of marketing and bid activity.
- Leads – Volume contribution of marketing leads to sales pipeline via the following channels: Telesales, E-Marketing, Website, Social media, Marketing qualified lead to sales qualified lead
- Sales revenue directly generated by marketing activity
- Ownership of the end-to-end proposal campaign
- Managing the bid-team in terms of co-ordinating effort and resources from the Business Development, SMEs and contributors from across the wider business, as well as any third party suppliers.
- Direct the bid through the bid process ensuring complete team adherence to templates, tools and governance gates, having full responsibility for the resulting bid response.
- Line Management of team of 2 including recruitment, performance achievement reviews and training.
- Any other reasonable requests from the Board of Directors
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Essential requirements for the job
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy
- Experience in building and implementing marketing campaigns
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- Experience capturing and delivering marketing performance measurement/KPIs and lead tracking reports
- People management experience
- Computer literate you should be experienced in generating reports, database upkeep, web based promotion and presentations
- Knowledge of bid management
Desirable requirements for the job
- CIM qualified
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.