Intelligence Call Handler- weekends
Reporting to: IMAC Supervisor
Working Time: Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm
Key Purpose of the Job
To receive and action incoming telephone calls and any other means of communication, obtaining all necessary information; giving advice when appropriate; allocating an appropriate graded response to calls; and distribute as per standard operating procedures.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide an initial response to incoming information and enquiries fully recording events conforming to the IMS drop down system.
- To answer incoming internal and external calls ensuring internal customer service standards are met
- To be fully conversant and apply all procedures as set out in IMAC manuals completing entries for events in compliance with the procedures
- To receive and disseminate intelligence/information to the security and law enforcement community in a timely manner
- To contact emergency services when required
- Alerting management and the customer of any apparent linked incidents.
- To carry out other such duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the role
- To provide a positive experience for customers ensuring prompt and accurate information is captured.
- Any other reasonable requests from the IMAC Manager.
- Assist Cencon and CCTV
- To become fully conversant with all IMAC operations and be able to assist in any role as required under the direction of the IMAC management team.
- The post holder will ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves and their team in accordance with the Kings Policy
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognise that they will need specialist support
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Essential requirements for the job:
- Excellent customer service skills
- You must be conversant with windows based computer systems and understand MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You will work well both as part of a team and as an individual.
- Have a proactive approach to meeting the demands of our client base.
- You will be well organised, possess strong communication skills
- Have the ability to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.