Installation Engineer- South West
Key Purpose of the Job
Installation of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm Systems across a large customer base nationwide
Key Job Responsibilities
- Installation of electronic security systems to a high standard including panel neatness
- Work closely with the customer to meet the install requirement
- Effective communication between Kings Security, Customers and the regional supervisor
- Working within a team covering a geographical area
- Adhere to Health & Safety at all times and attend the monthly tool box talks
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Any other reasonable requests from management
- Implement and act in accordance with the organisations information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Implement particular security processes or activities, as requested by management
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organisation
Essential requirements for the job
- Minimum of 3 years in the electronic security industry with good working knowledge of Galaxy Panels
- Should be fully conversant of PD6662:2010 standards
- Applicants must have a clean Full UK Driving Licence, checkable work history and suitable references.
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Be able to work nights and weekends
- Be able to meet tight deadlines working with other contractors on site
Desirable requirements for the job
- Network/IP based product experience
- Full Knowledge of Galaxy Panels/Max Readers
- Smoke Cloak installation and testing
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.