Communications Officer- Bradford
Location: Bradford, HQ
Time of work: Shift pattern incorporate 4 on 4 off rota including days and nights between the hours of 7am and 7 pm or 7pm and 7am
Key Purpose of the Job:
To provide an intelligence picture around security and Health and safety incidents by using electronic signalling data, targeted surveillance techniques and liaising with personnel on the ground.
- Responding to alarm activations in a timely and professional manner in line with NSI guidelines.
- Detecting and reporting Faulty equipment in line with company procedures
- Dealing with incidents as and when they arise.
- Promoting a safe and secure environment within premises by Monitoring live CCTV images
- Adhere to the company procedures paying particular attention to the Data protection act and NSI guidelines.
- Actively detect and deter acts of crime including shop lifting offences.
- Detect and report acts of crime as they happen and in line with the company procedures.
- Ensure the CCTV system is used correctly and in line with the company policies.
- Download images in line with Data protection and company policies.
- Ensure all incidents are reported on the correct platforms
- Ensure any issues are raised with the Shift Supervisor
- Ensure the company sickness and attendance policies are adhered to.
- Arrive on duty in a timely fashion ensuring you are at your workstation before the shift starts.
- Ensure that full uniform is worn whilst on duty.
- Any other reasonable requests from Management
- Good working knowledge of security and control room operations, knowledge of Data protection and Nsi guidelines.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- The ability to remain courteous at all times.
- To remain vigilant and alert at all times.
- To work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Observe civil rights of the public and individuals and respect privacy
- SIA CCTV License
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Any interested parties should forward an up to date CV to [email protected]
Kings Security Systems Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.