Update on COVID-19
March 18th 2020
We would like to reassure you that we are constantly monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19 in line with Government advice.
Should you be due a visit from one of our Engineers, please be assured that none have recently travelled to or from one of the affected countries. Our Engineers are also instructed to wash their hands frequently before, during and after their visit. They will also ensure any fire and security equipment is cleaned (where possible) before leaving your site. We also ask that you make available to our Engineer appropriate welfare facilities where possible.
Where an Engineer is scheduled to visit your premises and you have recently travelled to/from an affected country, are feeling unwell or are self-isolating, please contact our Customer Services on 0330 678 0635 to discuss rescheduling the visit. Should we be no longer able to attend your premises at any stage due to changes to Government guidelines or a related situation, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Your understanding is appreciated during these difficult times.
March 16th 2020
Kings Secure Technologies is taking a series of steps to respond responsibly to the ongoing and rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic.
As a multi-site organisation, our planning has focussed on a number of areas which aim to minimise the risk of spread of the virus whilst maintaining operational effectiveness as far as possible.
- As much as reasonably possible we will continue to keep our offices open across the country, and our staff have the technology support in place to be able to continue to work remotely when and where required
- To date, there have been no interruptions to our monitoring capabilities or service – we are taking extra precautions to ensure this remains the case. Should we experience any issues we will prioritise all life alarms and fire alarms over CCTV activations
- To date, there have been no interruptions to security officer coverage or mobile response. If we do encounter any potential service disruptions we will be in touch with clients to confirm the measures that we will take
- Our Customer Service and Scheduling teams are working hard to respond to any queries you might have
- When one of our Engineers or Security Officers attends site, we ask that the customer makes available to them the appropriate welfare facilities
- We will be postponing all Kings-hosted external events for the foreseeable future
- We appreciate that you will also have your own contingency plans in place, and our teams will follow your guidance where they are working with your members of staff
- If you have a meeting scheduled at one of our offices, before arriving please do get in touch with your Kings Secure Technologies host prior to arrival
- We are advising that if customers, colleagues or guests are suffering symptoms described in the latest NHS advice they should stay at home so we can minimise any risk of infection at our offices
- In the event of any significant impact on our field engineering team, we have plans in place to expand the levels of remote support and will implement a revised priority schedule for the allocation of engineers – this may include the postponement, in line with industry best practice, of some routine maintenance activities
- You might find our Pandemic Policy a useful point of reference
We wish all those affected by COVID-19 a speedy recovery and will continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation.