Kings Training Academy
We offer all of our staff core training in six different modules: health & safety, customer service, fire awareness, first aid, ISO 27001 and manual handling, while encouraging job specific training and qualifications including NVQ’s and CSMP.
Our £100,000 state-of-the-art training facility, opened by The Right Worshipful the Lord Mayor of Bradford, offers the latest digital AV presentation equipment and 20 mobile desks with pop-up PCs.
The Kings Training Academy supports:
- Apprentices, trainees and engineers attaining NVQ qualifications
- SIA and manned guarding training for all appropriate staff
- Appropriate staff on the core competency programme, including health & safety, customer service, fire awareness, first aid, ISO 27001 and manual handling
- Excel skills training for all staff
- Senior managers through PRINCE2 (foundation and practitioner)
- IOSH training for all relevant staff
- Accredited qualification sponsorship available for all staff.
Our Skills Development Centre was launched in March 2016 to help further promote excellent training standards throughout the business; testing the practical abilities of our staff and taking academic learning into real-life situations.
As well as our industry-leading approach to staff training, we proudly boast an exceptionally high apprentice/trainee retention rate of over 96%.